At Pop Goes The Party, we want you to stay safe whilst having fun, so we ask that you kindly follow these rules:
· Children must be accompanied and supervised by at least one adult/guardian aged 18+.
· Although Pop Goes The Party staff monitor the parties, all children remain the responsibility of their parents/guardians at all times whilst on the premises.
· Staff are not responsible for accompanying children to the toilet.
· Our parties are hosted at Run Wild Music, which is a working recording studio with delicate equipment and instruments. It is important that children understand that they cannot play with equipment and instruments and parents will be liable to replace anything that is damaged.
· Destructive behaviour will not be tolerated and children displaying such behaviour may be removed from the party, with no refund offered.
· Any accident or injury should be reported immediately to a member of our staff.
· Smoking is not permitted on the premises.
· Pop Goes The Party and Run Wild Music cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to person’s properties.
Payment: We accept payment via cash or online bank transfer. Please note that we cannot commence a party until full payment is received.
Food: We invite parents to provide food for their children but do not accept any responsibility for the preparation of food onsite.
Behaviour Policy: Unsafe or disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated at any time. Adults and children are required to follow any safety instructions issued by members of staff. We reserve the right to refuse service to any person or persons for legitimate business reasons, such as maintaining the safety of our facility and other children attending parties.
Filming and Photography: Photos and videos may be taken for Pop Goes The Party’s publicity, social media and printed material. If you prefer to be excluded from this, please make us aware in advance.
Upon booking of your party, you accept and agree to these terms.